Last Updated: 24.04.2023
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
● “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● “Business“, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ Personal Data and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ Personal Data, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ Personal Data, that does business in the State of California.
● “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Funverse Games, INC.
● “Country” refers to the United States.
● “Consumer“, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
● “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
● “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
● “Do Not Track (DNT)” is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
● “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual including but not limited to name, gender, age, e-mail, IP address etc..
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
● “Sale“, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal Data to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
● “Service” refers to the Website and the Game.
● “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
● “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
● “Website” refers to [Party Monsterzz Website], accessible from [https://partymonsterzz.com]
● “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device. While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
We collect the following Personal Data:
o Category A: Identifiers.
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
o Category B: Personal Data categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, education, employment, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
Age (40 years or older), national origin, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender), gender.
o Category D: Commercial information.
Records and history of products or services purchased or considered.
o Category E: Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier keystroke or other physical patterns.
o Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Interaction with our Service or advertisement.
o Category G: Geolocation data.
Approximate physical location.
o Category H: Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
o Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
o Category J: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
Under CCPA, Personal Data does not include:
o Publicly available information from government records
o Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
o Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
o Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data
o Personal Data covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically such as the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
o Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
o Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
o Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
o Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
o Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
The Company may process Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To operate, provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
● To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
● To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us and provide You with support and to respond to Your inquiries, including to investigate and address Your concerns.
● For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
● Marketing purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
● For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
● To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, including, when necessary, to prosecute those responsible for such activities.
The Company may use Personal Data based on following legal bases:
*Where we are using your information because we have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object.
We obtain the categories of Personal Data listed above from the following categories of sources:
● Directly from You: From the forms You complete on our Service, preferences You express or provide through our Service, or from Your purchases on our Service.
● Indirectly from You: From observing Your activity on our Service.
● Automatically from You: Through cookies We or our Service Providers set on Your Device as You navigate through our Service.
● From Service Providers: For example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, third-party vendors for payment processing, or other third-party vendors that We use to provide the Service to You.
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
o Comply with a legal obligation
o Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
o Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
o Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
o Protect against legal liability
Therefore, under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing   , to contact You. The Service Providers We use have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, Keys (Response to Gameplay Application Form) over mailing platforms (e.g., mailchimp) and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
When You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
When We disclose Personal Data, We enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Data confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us. We take necessary and proper measures to protect your Personal Data, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Data. If You are a resident of California, You have the following rights:
o The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
o The right to request. Under CCPA, You have the right to request that We disclose information to You about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of Personal Data. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will disclose to You:
⮚ The categories of Personal Data We collected about You
⮚ The categories of sources for the Personal Data We collected about You
⮚ Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Data
⮚ The categories of third parties with whom We share that Personal Data
⮚ The specific pieces of Personal Data We collected about You
⮚ If we sold Your Personal Data or disclosed Your Personal Data for a business purpose, We will disclose to You:
The categories of Personal Data categories sold
The categories of Personal Data categories disclosed
o The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to direct Us to not sell Your Personal Data. To submit an opt-out request please contact Us.
o The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will delete (and direct Our Service Providers to delete) Your Personal Data from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny Your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for Us or Our Service Providers to:
⮚ Complete the transaction for which We collected the Personal Data, provide a good or service that You requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform our contract with You.
⮚ Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
⮚ Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
⮚ Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
⮚ Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
⮚ Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if You previously provided informed consent.
⮚ Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on Your relationship with Us.
⮚ Comply with a legal obligation.
⮚ Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which You provided it.
o The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your consumer’s rights, including by:
⮚ Denying goods or services to You
⮚ Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
⮚ Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
⮚ Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us:
● By visiting this page on our website: [https://partymonsterzz.com/contact/]
● By sending us an email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Only You, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that You authorize to act on Your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to Your Personal Data.
Your request to Us must:
● Provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom We collected Personal Data or an authorized representative
● Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to Your request or provide You with the required information if we cannot:
● Verify Your identity or authority to make the request
● And confirm that the Personal Data relates to You
● We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
Any disclosures We provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt.
For data portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your Personal Data that is readily usable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
As defined in the CCPA, “sell” and “sale” mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s Personal Data by the business to a third party for valuable consideration. This means that We may have received some kind of benefit in return for sharing Personal Data, but not necessarily a monetary benefit.
Please note that the categories listed below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of Personal Data were in fact sold, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been shared for value in return.
We may sell and may have sold in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of Personal Data:
● Category A: Identifiers
● Category B: Personal Data categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
● Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
● Category D: Commercial information
● Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THE SALE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. ONCE WE RECEIVE AND CONFIRM A VERIFIABLE CONSUMER REQUEST FROM YOU, WE WILL STOP SELLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA. TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OPT-OUT, PLEASE CONTACT US.
The Service Providers we partner with (for example, our analytics or advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that sells Personal Data as defined by the CCPA law. If you wish to opt out of the use of Your Personal Data for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out of every browser that You use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
o The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
o The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
o The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, You will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give You the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps You use in order to serve You ads that are targeted to Your interests:
o “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
o “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on Your mobile device.
We do not sell the Personal Data of Consumers We actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless We receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the Consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a Consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to the sale of Personal Data may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, You (or Your authorized representative) may submit a request to Us by contacting Us.
If You have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 (or 16) has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us with sufficient detail to enable Us to delete that information.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
● By visiting this page on our website: [https://partymonsterzz.com/contact/]